mary lutz's Discussions (90)

Discussions Replied To (85) Replies Latest Activity

"Dear Kathleen, I am glad that you found this forum and thank you for sharing your st…"

mary lutz replied Jul 13 to Decidedly lack of focus, like the story of my brain injured life.....

9 Aug 7
Reply by Kathleen Crowe

"Dear Stephanie, My TBI is also considered mild, so I feel very ashamed that others h…"

mary lutz replied Nov 25, 2013 to Accepting My New Self

297 Dec 14, 2013
Reply by Richard L. Jackson

"It was just on my local news again last night, the concern with those who get repeat…"

mary lutz replied Nov 14, 2013 to PET PEEVE-JUST VENTING

12 Dec 18, 2013
Reply by Charles Thomas Wild

"Hi Rocko, Im glad you found this site. I am grateful for it. I have found that I go…"

mary lutz replied Nov 8, 2013 to isolation

128 Nov 8, 2013
Reply by rocko

"Thank you Charles for confirming what I know to be true. I have always been a person…"

mary lutz replied Nov 1, 2013 to PET PEEVE-JUST VENTING

12 Dec 18, 2013

"Hi Papa, Thanks for reply. You are right, it is so hidden. Yet one pro football play…"

mary lutz replied Oct 31, 2013 to PET PEEVE-JUST VENTING

12 Dec 18, 2013

"Im glad for all of your responses and feedback. I am just betting that the largest n…"

mary lutz replied Oct 31, 2013 to PET PEEVE-JUST VENTING

12 Dec 18, 2013

"Hi Richard, Thank you for your response. I am so sorry for what you are going throug…"

mary lutz replied Oct 26, 2013 to isolation

128 Nov 8, 2013
Reply by rocko

"My mind seems to be all over the place so I cant write a journal very well. I seem t…"

mary lutz replied Oct 26, 2013 to protects itself

6 Oct 27, 2013
Reply by Lee Walter Radick

"Karrie, sorry I am reading this so late, it has been awhile since your post. I am no…"

mary lutz replied Oct 26, 2013 to taring at my 4 walls

14 Oct 26, 2013
Reply by mary lutz

RSS

Latest Activity

James Ornellas commented on Casey's blog post Light at end of tunnel
"Keep your head up. It does get better over time, but you have to be patient and you have to work at strengthening your mind, while allowing (and I stress this) it to recover. I am five years removed from a moderate TBI and spinal cord…"
19 minutes ago
Profile IconTBINetwork via Facebook
Facebook2 hours ago · Reply
Profile IconSteve Shaw, Thomas James Clark II and Tina Mendoza are attending TBI Survivors Network's event
Thumbnail

Harder than Life - New Beginnings- Hosted by Craig Sicilia at world wide web and streaming audio

September 1, 2014 at 7pm to March 25, 2015 at 10pm
HARDER THAN LIFENew Beginnings Life after Brain InjuryHosted by Craig SiciliaAfter a brain injury life is…See More
3 hours ago
Drew Blanton shared Beth Bromley's video on Facebook
6 hours ago
Drew Blanton shared Beth Bromley's video on Google +1
6 hours ago
Drew Blanton shared Beth Bromley's video on Twitter
6 hours ago
Drew Blanton shared TBI Survivors Network's event on Facebook
6 hours ago
Profile IconTBINetwork via Facebook
Thumbnail

Tonight a Special Report - Marijuana Fact and Fiction in Washington State. Its legal to buy recreational in Washington. Today I went to one of our state retailers and I will share my report and we have representative from one of our states…

See More
Facebook7 hours ago · Reply

Coming Soon

click-to-call from the web

© 2014   Created by TBI Survivors Network.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service