TBI Survivors Network's Discussions (77)

Discussions Replied To (51) Replies Latest Activity

"will loolkk int it "

TBI Survivors Network replied May 27 to I can't get chat to work!

7 Oct 18
Reply by Hillbilly

"love it "

TBI Survivors Network replied Mar 17, 2016 to Here's the trailer for my new documentary film on artists with TBI!

1 Mar 17, 2016
Reply by TBI Survivors Network

"that is tough  "

TBI Survivors Network replied Oct 7, 2015 to My brain injured mother is living in her car......

2 Mar 2, 2016
Reply by Sarah Esberner

"it is hard and at times impossible but what are the choices,  we just have to find t…"

TBI Survivors Network replied Feb 16, 2015 to Hurtful words from others

5 Feb 17, 2015
Reply by MY NAME IS KEITH

"we get better or adapt it is aroller coaster of ups and downswish  you the best of l…"

TBI Survivors Network replied Apr 14, 2014 to It has been 5 years

7 Apr 14, 2014
Reply by Richard J

"survivors are being left out of many things around the nation and many times tokens…"

TBI Survivors Network replied Jan 22, 2014 to Why are brain concussion survivors left out of conferences?

2 Jan 22, 2014

"let me know who so we can remove them michelle is gone"

TBI Survivors Network replied Jan 6, 2014 to WARNING.....I think we have a SCAMMER!!!!!!!!

6 Jan 6, 2014

"DVR division of vocational rehabilitation is about education leading to employment t…"

TBI Survivors Network replied Aug 5, 2013 to Does anyone know of a Scholarship for TBI survivors?

4 Oct 18, 2013
Reply by Joseph Barney

"i cant imagine, just the loss of connection that i thought was in my marriage that w…"

TBI Survivors Network replied May 30, 2013 to Emotional Impact of Returning To My Maiden Name

4 May 30, 2013

"yes very much so, i will side chat you I have an idea that can help"

TBI Survivors Network replied May 20, 2013 to Brain injury survivor Kris Haas is doing an incredible, inspiring art project

3 Jun 2, 2013
Reply by Cheryl Green

RSS

Latest Activity

Hillbilly replied to Hillbilly's discussion I can't get chat to work!
"Under blogs hit chat, then on the left under the red TBINETWORK enter the main room there"
Oct 18
donna robinson updated their profile
Oct 17
john replied to Hillbilly's discussion I can't get chat to work!
"... and where do I find this ‘main room’ tab ?"
Oct 17
Hillbilly replied to Hillbilly's discussion I can't get chat to work!
"Hello Donna, We need to click main room to enter chat.  I always try to stop in at 2p and 9:30p est.  It doesn't show chatters in the room so be sure to say something. See ya there! Hillbilly"
Oct 16
john and Donna R are now friends
Oct 16
Donna R replied to Hillbilly's discussion I can't get chat to work!
"Hi. wow, have not been here in a while. It's actually confusing and difficult for me. when I log in, chat comes up by itself saying "groups" or also "main room." I searched for your name and could not find you. maybe…"
Oct 16
Donna R updated their profile
Oct 16
mori walts updated their profile
Oct 13

Members

© 2018   Created by TBI Survivors Network.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service